Drink Your Way to Good Health
Have you ever awakened on a Monday morning and even before you get to your place of work, you’re already scheming about the next weekend? That is what used to happen to me quite often in the past. With a packed schedule waiting for me all week long, waking up feeling exhausted on a Monday morning was one of those days I dreaded. However I have managed to become more active in the recent weeks, and I should even admit that I feel much better. I was never a fan of veggies, nonetheless am an advocate for more salad.
Check out these fifteen recipes that would improve your health and, in the long run, make your life better;
Cucumber and Tomato Juice
- 3.5 cups of chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups of diced cucumber
- 0.5 teaspoon of sea salt
- 0.5 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 stalk of celery
- Put all the cucumber and the tomatoes into a blender and ensure that the vegetables are well blended. Now add the sea salt and the peppers. You can now serve the juice in a tall serving glass, and you may enhance the flavor by adding some mint leaves. This juice is perfect for the much warmer summer conditions.
When you finally realize that you have actually been stacking up calories, then you need to get down to work. Adding weight is quite easy but losing a pound takes some doing. Hit the gym and sip on the cucumber and tomato juice to quicken the weight loss process.
Celery and Beet Juice
- Medium sized beet
- I cup of chopped spinach
- I bunch of cilantro
- 5 stalks of celery
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Combine all the ingredients and pour them all into the juice blender. Ensure that ingredient are well blended. Serve the squash in a tall glass, you can add a little lemon juice to enhance the flavor. This particular juice brand will improve your body’s toxin elimination processes, and your system will be cleansed in the long run.
There are those times when you just keep succumbing to bouts of the disease. When your immune is not really healthy, every disease that comes around will most likely pin you down. The celery and beet juice helps you rebuild your defence line.
Juice from Yellow Pepper and Grapefruit
- 3 carrots (big in size)
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 kiwi
- 1 grapefruit
- A small freshly peeled ginger
- 1 small beet
- A few drops of stevia
- Prepare all the ingredients and them into the juice blender. Ensure that you blend them for about ten minutes so that all the ingredients are well combined. You may add some stevia (just a few drops). Serve the juice in a glass and as you sip it down. Please not you’re sipping on a delicious weight loss extract.
Is your forever on the lips’ habits finally catching up with you, then you need a contingency plan to save your hips. This juice is relatively easy to prepare and works with the same ease in nourishing your body. If you watch your diet, exercise and drink the yellow pepper and grapefruit juice, then you will lose a few pounds rather quick.
Bitter Gourd Juice
- Bitter Gourd
- Cut the bitter guard cross-sectional and remove all the seed. Slice the bitter gourd into smaller parts. And the bitter guard in a blender and ensure that you extract all the juice. These juice is best served with some water and should be taken early in the morning.
The diabetes problem is one of those health issues that are either inherited or acquired. When you’re diagnosed with either the Type 1 or the Type 2 diabetes, the bitter gourd juice should do you some greater good. Though there’s nothing pleasant about the flavor, within a few months your blood sugar levels would have dropped.
Pear and Cabbage Juice
- About 125gms of fresh cabbage
- A big and fresh pear
- 1 lemon
- 1 stalk of celery
- About an inch of a peeled Ginger root
- Some fresh mint leaves
- Chop the pear into some manageable pieces and slice the cabbages. Add a cup of water and add the ginger. Blend the contents for about a minute or until all the contents have been well crushed. Dispense the juice into a glass and add some lemon juice. The juice is best served cold. Add some of the mint leaves and you can start enjoying juice that will rejuvenate your system.
Many people usually enjoy the fatty foods more than they enjoy the salad. However, even if vegetables are nowhere near the top of your list of favorite foods, they’re unavoidable. Cabbage and pear juice is one of those ways that you should use to boost your immune.
Pomegranate and Lychee Juice
- 1 cup of peeled and deseeded lychee
- 0.5 cup of pomegranate
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Add all the ingredients into the jar and keep blending until you get a consistent mix. You can add some crushed ice cubes to make the juice cold. Serve the juice in a glass and decorate with some pomegranate seeds. There you have the juice that will help you cut down on the extra weight.
You’ve been skipping the gym, and now you cannot be able to find a dress to fit that cocktail party. Do you have the money to shop for the next bigger size? It’s time to think about how to cut down on those extra pounds. Workout, and regularly drink the Pomegranate and Lychee juice. Within a few weeks, you’ll be a few pounds lighter.
- Fresh kale leaves
- Cup of cranberries
- Two bananas
- Two oranges peeled
- Put the green kales in the juice jar and add a cup of water. Blend for a minute or two and add the cranberries, bananas and oranges. Blend until an even consistency has been achieved and serve the juice in a glass. Add some ice cubes and enjoy a drink that will help you lower your blood sugar or maintain it.
Is glycogen ruining your life? You need to find the ways you can use to reduce the level of sugar in your blood, and you need them quick. Cranberry juice may not work within a day or two. However, eventually, after regular use, you will be feeling much better as you head to the health facility.
Kale and Apple Juice
- 4-5 kale leaves
- 1 apple preferably green
- A handful of flat parsley leaves
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 1 ginger fresh and peeled
- 1 bunch of celery (3-5 stalks)
- Add the kale into the juice jar and blend for 2 minutes. Add the apple, parsley, lime, ginger and lemon into the blender. Blend until an even consistency is attained. Put the juice into a tall serving glass and add some few ice cubes. This particular juice is one of the best natural detoxifying methods that you should consider not overlooking.
Sterilizing your body is more like sterilizing a needle, the aim is making it safe. To be able to perform and get the best results, you need to devise methods that will assist you to get rid of those toxins. The kale and apple juice have endless benefits to your system. Subsequent usage leaves you refreshed and healthier.
- 1.5 cups of roughly chopped watermelon
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup of skimmed yoghurt
- Add the watermelon in the blender and blend until you achieve a smooth consistency. Add the lemon juice and the skimmed yoghurt and ensure that the contents have mixed quite well. Dispense the essence into a glass and add some ice cubes. Subsequent use will have good health running right at you.
When you have a sweet way to enjoy good health, take it. The watermelon juice is one of the best ways you should consider using in maintaining good health. The watermelon has lots of water and vitamin to hydrate and nourish your body. The yoghurt the other hand has proteins that will be your energy provider as you burn the fats you’ve been piling up.
- 3 cups of tropical mint
- 2 spinach cups
- 1 cup of pineapples
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- Add the spinach cups into the blender and blend for a few minutes. Add the pineapple, cucumber and the celery and blend until you have an even consistency. Add the lemon juice and pour the juice into a glass. You can season with the mint leaves. Add a few cubes and enjoy the feeling of having your body cleaned with a sweet flavor.
When you need a way to freshen your breath, lose weight and cleanse your blood, all at the same time, then here they are conveniently together in one place. The tropical mint is the bomb. You should already be contemplating on trying it.
Ginger and Spinach Juice
- 1 peeled ginger
- 0.5 cups of parsley
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups of spinach
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 apple green
- Add the spinach into the blender and blend for a minute or two. Add the celery, cucumber, ginger and the green apple. Blend until an even and thick consistency is achieved. Pour into a glass and add the lemon juice. You can add some few ice cubes. One of the best way to revitalize your body and boost your immune system.
Spinach is one of the most clinically recommended vegetables. When you take the raw juice, you are sipping away to tons of vitamins. The primary beneficiary here is your last line of defense. No more falling sick every now and then.
- 3 beets
- 3 carrots
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 fresh and peeled ginger
- Add all the chopped ingredients into the juice jar and blend until you get an even consistency. Since these components may take the time to mix, ensure that you blend them for up to ten minutes. You will be able to get the much-desired exemplary system and ultimately good health.
One of the best ways you can use to increase the blood in your body. When you ingest the beet juice. You are boosting the level of irons which are crucial in improving your blood levels. Better blood circulation means sound and better health.
Anti-inflammatory Energizer Juice
- 1 small and fresh turmeric
- 4 carrots
- 1 fresh and peeled ginger
- 1 peeled orange
- 1 lemon
- 3 stalks of celery
- Add the turmeric, carrots, celery and ginger blend for about two minutes as the orange and blend until an even consistency is achieved. Serve the squash in a tall glass and add the lemon juice. You can lower the temperatures by adding some ice cubes which help even in the flavor enhancement.
Inflammations are one of the most prevalent cases of illnesses. They are mostly caused by infections. The goal of the Anti-inflammatory energizer is to boost your immune system and keep the diseases at bay.
Green Tea and Mango
- 1 mango
- 1 cup of green tea
- The tea should be prepared in the traditional and very ordinary way, but no artificial sweeteners should be used. The mango should be peeled and diced and added to the juice jar. Blend the mango until you get an even consistency. Pour the green tea into the juice blender ensure that the two have mixed well. Add some ice cube and sip away to a cool, soothing and healthy juice
Better health in rich flavor. One of the most recommended ways to preserve your body and lost weight. Most of the people wouldn’t really mind taking green tea during their leisure time. This is among the primary ways to stay healthy.
Berry Green Juice
- 1 cup of berries
- 1 spinach cup
- 1 tablespoon bran
- 0.5 cup of Greek yoghurt
- Add the yoghurt and spinach into the blender and blend until you have a smooth consistency, add the berries, bran and if need be, some ice cubes. Serve while fresh in a tall glass and drink yourself to a healthy lifestyle.
Berries have valuable health benefits and the moment you are ingesting a juice of berries you are shoving tons of nutrients into your system, which is precisely what your body needs to keep the disease at bay and ultimately stay healthy.
Good Point: exercise is one of the most mentioned words in the health sector is exercise. Not many people take exercise seriously. However, if you seek good health, then there’s no way around; hit the gym.
Now would you please stop blaming your career for your problems and take control, please? These health concoctions take a fairly short time to prepare, and the ingredients can be acquired from the grocery store. In a few weeks you will have cut those extra pounds that have been lingering in your thoughts and with the boost in immune, you won’t be falling ill every now and then. After I learned about these healthy, veggie juices, I am now hell bent on educating more and more people on the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle. After all, healthy living is not a choice, it’s a must.